Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2206 Eighth Ave. S in Nashville is better known as the home of The Urban Juicer.
- The smoothie bar business opened in 2013.
- The 3,800 SF building was originally constructed in 1920.
- 13 parking spaces on the .23-acre parcel of land.
- 59’ of frontage.
- Traffic count of 21,000 vehicles per day.
- The buyer also owns nearby 2200 Eighth Ave S having paid $3.3 million for it in 2021.
- The property last sold in 2012 for $405,000 before undergoing a substantial renovation.
- Asking price was $2,200,000.
- On the market for 281 days.
- The property just sold for $1,900,000…the equivalent of $500/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com