Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2206 Memorial Blvd in Murfreesboro is the home of Wine Cellar…a liquor store.
- The one-story, 10,200 SF building was constructed in 2016.
- The building sits on a one-acre parcel with one curb cut.
- In 2015, the undeveloped land sold for $625,000.
- The properties on each side are yet-to-be-redeveloped residential homes.
- The property just sold for $2,220,000…the equivalent of $216/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com