Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2211 Dickerson Pike is a 1.22-acre parcel of land with multiple dilapidated buildings.
- The property was last home to Fleet Wraps Nashville.
- Constructed in 1935, the buildings total 3,499 SF.
- 87’ of frontage with one curb cut.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- Last sold in 1974 for $65,000.
- The property just sold for $800,000…the equivalent of $229/SF of buildings or $15/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com