Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 225 East Mason Street is best known as the “Sentinel Building”
- Built in 1892, the 30,848 SF office building is 10 stories tall plus a lower level
- The building was 59% occupied at time of sale
- The Chicago-based buyer is considering a full or partial conversion to housing
- The building has no parking but is attached to a 427-space parking structure
- Convenient rectangular 3,100 SF floor plates with two elevators
- 3,920 SF lot
- The property last traded in 2018 for $1,525,000
- The property just sold for $2,100,000…the equivalent of $68/SF
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com