Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 23 Benders Ferry Road is a 3,450 SF industrial service building on a 1.16 acre corner parcel of land.
- Built in 1988, the property was last used for auto repair.
- The property was vacant at time of sale and the buyer plans a gut remodel of the interior.
- 5 bays, reception area, 14 parking spaces, fenced in lot.
- The transaction was fully financed by Coffee County Bank at 3.22% interest for 30 years.
- The property just sold for $650,000…the equivalent of $188/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com