Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2303 Winford Avenue is a 2,520 SF warehouse located in the Grandview Heights neighborhood of South Nashville.
- The 35-year-old building sits on a 14,810 SF corner lot.
- The property is located roughly at the point where Winford Avenue crosses over I-440.
- The entire parcel is fenced and gravel covered so it can be used for parking and outdoor storage.
- This was an all-cash purchase.
- The property just sold for $785,000…the equivalent of $312/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com