Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2318 Kline Avenue in Nashville is better known as the longtime home to Wauford Air Conditioning.
- The 3,162 SF office building was constructed in 1988 on a .17-acre parcel of land.
- 5 offices, reception, breakroom plus walkout basement.
- Industrial (IWD) zoning.
- Gravel parking in front and rear.
- Located immediately next to the newer 3 building CitiView office development.
- The buyer was a provider of care for special needs individuals.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from First Citizens Bank at 6.9% interest.
- Asking price was $950,000.
- The property just sold for $830,000…the equivalent of $262/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com