Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2319 Crestmoor Road in the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville, is the longtime home to law firm Howard Mobley Hayes & Gontarek.
- The 7,500 SF building was constructed in 1968 on a .4 acre parcel of land.
- The new owner is a successor firm, called Mobley & Gontarek.
- Mobley & Gontarek will continue to specialize in estate planning and trusts.
- 30 parking spaces.
- The property is flanked by Captsar Bank and Pinnacle Bank.
- Across the street you’ll find Hampton Inn and Suites and The Mall at Green Hills.
- This property last sold in 1999 for $282,000.
- The property just sold for $3,800,000…the equivalent of $507/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com