Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 238 Public Square is a 122-year-old masonry building overlooking Franklin’s cherished public square.
- The building has just 2,548 SF spread across two floors.
- The square footage is split evenly between retail space on the first floor and office space on the upper floor.
- Occupied by the shoe store Boutique MMM, the property includes just 1,333 SF of land.
- Zoned CS with no parking.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places for having been the ticket office for Nashville-Franklin Interurban Railway.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from FirstBank at 5.3% interest for 5 years.
- The property just sold for $2,000,000…the equivalent of $785/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com