Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2400 Pulaski Highway in Columbia is the former home of Service King.
- The vacant 10,624 SF building was constructed in 1976.
- The parcel of land totals 1.07 acres. 427’ of frontage with two curb cuts.
- The buyer was a Nashville developer.
- The property last traded in 2019 for an 8.4% cap rate or $1,000,000.
- The purchase was 100% financed by Commercial Bank in addition to a large construction loan.
- The property just sold for $1,150,000…the equivalent of $108/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com