Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2405 12th Avenue S is best known as the longtime home of Thomas Tours.
- Located across 12th Avenue from Mafiaoza’s, the 2,264 SF building was constructed in 1910 as a residential home.
- The two-story building sits on an 8,276 SF lot (.19 acres).
- Zoned CS (Commercial Services). 10 parking spaces.
- The property last traded in 1996 for $136,500.
- The sale took 6 months to close.
- The asking price was $2,995,000.
- Purchased with all cash, the property just sold for $2,800,000…the equivalent of $1,136/SF of building or $338/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com