Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2412 West End Avenue is the former home of Gyros Kitchen.
- After being on the market for 504 days, the property sold for its land value.
- The 8,712 SF Midtown parcel is located near Vanderbilt.
- The building will be razed to make way for a 27-story tower called The Sinclair which will also will sit on adjacent parcels.
- The tower will include residential units and ground-level commercial space and will rise approximately 375 feet.
- If standing today, the building would be the tallest in Nashville located west of 21st Avenue.
- The property just sold for $2,613,600 …the equivalent of $300/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com