Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2415 Atrium Way in the Donelson area of Nashville, known as The Chapel, has been a famous Nashville landmark for 30 years.
- Specializing in discount weddings and funerals, the property was also used for video shoots and musical performances.
- Incredible exposure from Briley Parkway with daily traffic counts of 95,000 vehicles.
- Flexible CS (Commercial Service) zoning.
- The sale included 1.5 acres of land.
- The buyer plans to operate a breast implant business from the property.
- The asking price was $1,349,000.
- The property just sold for $1,300,000…the equivalent of $510/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com