Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 245 3rd Ave N is located on the northern edge of Downtown Franklin.
- The 1,642 SF building was constructed in 1920 and renovated in 1973.
- The corner property was delivered vacant to the buyer.
- Located at the intersection of N Margin St and 3rd Avenue N, the property sits across from Franklin City Cemetery in an area perhaps best known for overflow festival parking.
- 10,019 SF (.23 acre) parcel of land. Two parking spaces.
- This was an all-cash purchase.
- The property last traded in 2021 for $748,000.
- The property just sold for $1,100,000…the equivalent of $670/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com