Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 246 2nd Avenue S is a house that’s been converted to office use.
- Vacant at time of sale, the one-story 2,160 SF building sits on a 9,583 SF lot.
- 1,600 SF unfinished basement.
- Approx. 6 parking spaces.
- Built in 1984.
- Metal garage on rear of the parcel.
- 3 block walk to historic downtown Franklin.
- The property was on the market for 15 months with an asking price of $1,495,000.
- The buyer was interested because he owned 4 nearby buildings of a similar nature.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from First Bank.
- The property just sold for $1,395,000…the equivalent of $646/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com