Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2537 Dickerson Pike is a used car dealership that was constructed in 1970.
- The 1,389 SF building sits on a .45 acre (19,602 SF) corner lot.
- The buyer also operates a used car dealership on Nolensville Pike.
- A 5 story, 240-unit apartment complex is planned directly across the street at 2600 Dickerson.
- This property last traded in 2014 for $150,000.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from United Community Bank.
- The property just sold for $875,000…the equivalent of $630/SF of building or $45/SF of land.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com