Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2632 Saint Andrews Drive in Murfreesboro is a medical office building better known as the home of Major Smiles, a dentist.
- Located southwest of Murfreesboro’s downtown core, the 3,941 SF building was developed in 2020 on a .83-acre lot.
- The property was sold by a Franklin-based developer.
- The buyer was the occupant.
- 20 parking spaces.
- Neighboring businesses include New Heights Chapel, Salem Academy, Taco Bell and Publix Super Market at Salem Cove.
- The buyer put just 5% down on the purchase.
- The property just sold for $1,611,617…the equivalent of $409/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com