Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2713 Murfreesboro Pike is best known as the home to Angelo’s Picnic Pizza.
- However, the current occupant plans to relocate.
- The 1,813 SF restaurant was constructed in 1978.
- The building sits on a .4 acre parcel of land with 17 parking spaces.
- The property is located at the intersection of Bell Road and Murfreesboro Pike.
- The buyer put 41% down with financing from Peoples Bank at 5.1% interest for 5 years.
- The property just sold for $900,000…the equivalent of $496/SF of building or $52/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com