Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 273 Wilson Pike Circle in Brentwood was last used as a vehicle emissions testing center.
- The 1.92-acre parcel just sold to a self-storage operator for its land value.
- The North Carolina based buyer has one local storage facility in Spring Hill.
- A CubeSmart Self Storage was recently developed on the adjacent property…upon completion last year it sold for $16,075,000.
- This property was on the market for 5 months.
- The property just sold for $3,400,000…the equivalent of $41/SF of land.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com