Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- Known as College Central, 2804 S Rutherford Blvd is a strip retail center that’s shadow anchored by Walmart.
- The multi-tenant, 45,640 SF center was built in 2003.
- Tenants include: Metro by T-Mobile, Sally Beauty, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, Liberty Safe, Jay’s Smoqued BBQ, Daily Buffet and Grill, Dollar Tree and City Gear.
- There is one 1,600 SF vacancy with an asking rent of $17/SF NNN.
- On the market for 149 days, the asking price was $8,530,000.
- The deal traded at a 7.2% cap rate.
- The property just sold for $8,575,000…the equivalent of $188/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com