Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2807 Columbine Place is a 977 SF residence that was later converted to an office building.
- The property includes two storage sheds in the rear.
- At time of sale, the property was occupied by JM Insulation.
- The buildings sit on a .22 acre (9,583 SF) parcel of land.
- Built in 1945, the property fronts Columbine Park.
- The transaction was fully financed by First Liberty Bank at 5.09% for 30 years.
- The buyer also owns two adjacent properties.
- The property just sold for $1,100,000…the equivalent of $1,125/SF of building or $115/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com