Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2829 Columbine Place is a 1,116 SF office building that sits on a .2 acre (8,966 SF) lot.
- Constructed in 1941.
- The parcel also includes a large shed plus a detached two car garage.
- The entire parcel is paved providing 8 parking spaces.
- The buyer was the dentist who owns the property that shares the rear lot line.
- The property just sold for $740,000…the equivalent of $663/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com