Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2832 Bransford Avenue is better known as the home of Vui’s Kitchen, a popular Vietnamese restaurant.
- The 1,617 SF building was constructed in 1941.
- Substantial .36 acre corner lot provides 15 parking spaces and abundant outdoor seating.
- Located roughly at the intersection of Thompson Lane and Bransford Avenue, this is one of the most prominent locations in Berry Hill.
- Big Machine Distillery and Tavern is located a few doors down.
- The property last traded in 1988 for $115,000.
- The buyer put 17% down with financing from Oakworth Capital Bank at 6.2% interest.
- The property just sold for $1,400,000…the equivalent of $866/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com