Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 302 West Main Street is located on “The Square” in downtown Murfreesboro.
- The 10,200 SF property was last occupied by Whiskey Dix Saloon.
- The building was constructed in 1930 and sits on a 10,454 SF corner lot.
- The property offers no parking.
- The asking price was $1,750,000.
- The property just sold for $1,250,000…the equivalent of $122/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com