Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 3020 S. Rutherford Blvd in Murfreesboro is a four building, 32 unit apartment complex.
- Built in 2006, the buildings sit on a 1.98 acre lot.
- These apartments, known as Redwood Park Apartments, were sold as a value-add opportunity.
- All units are two beds with two baths.
- They rent for $720-$930 per month.
- Individually metered for electric and water/sewer.
- Less than 1 mile to MTSU.
- Washer and dryer hookups in each unit.
- The deal traded at a 4.28% cap rate.
- The buyer is based in California.
- The property just sold for $4,550,000…the equivalent of $142,188/unit.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com