Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 305 W Main Street in Lebanon is a 3,330 SF medical office building that was constructed in 1909.
- Positioned on a 13,360 SF corner lot, this historic home was later converted into a doctor’s office with 4 offices, lobby and 4 exam rooms with sinks.
- Close to the Square. Zoned CN (commercial neighborhood).
- At time of sale, tenants included Salon Savvy Health and Beauty, Efobi Deka MD and Able Body Colonics.
- Access from both W Main Street and N Greenwood Street.
- Two car attached garage plus 12 parking spaces.
- The property last sold in 2020 for $415,000.
- This transaction was fully financed by Wilson Bank and Trust at 5.81% interest for 240 months.
- The property just sold for $650,000…the equivalent of $195/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com