Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- A parcel containing a retail building and home recently sold as a pair.
- 306 46th Ave N is the retail building which was last occupied by Vegan Vee Gluten Free Bakery.
- Constructed in 1940, the concrete block building measures 2,700 SF.
- 4511 Elkins Ave, which shares the same .28 acre parcel, is a 4,000 SF home that’s zoned commercial.
- The buyer plans to occupy the home and lease the retail building to a new business.
- The property just sold for $1,995,000…the equivalent of $298/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com