Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 3109 John A Merritt Blvd is an office building located near the eastern fringe of the Tennessee State University campus.
- Built in 1968, the building measures 8,489 SF and sits on a .33 acre parcel of land.
- The property sits across Merritt Boulevard from the TSU president’s residence and Hale Stadium…near the main entrance to the campus.
- The property was last used by a family medicine practice.
- The property last traded in 2002 for $127,000.
- The property just sold for $1,300,000…the equivalent of $153/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com