Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 320 44th Avenue N is located a block off Charlotte Avenue in Nashville’s Sylvan Park neighborhood.
- From Charlotte Avenue, turn South at Rolling Hills Community Church.
- This 92-year-old building is 1,440 SF.
- The masonry structure sits on a .04-acre (1,742 SF) corner parcel with no parking.
- The property was once used as a grocery store and last used as a stained-glass emporium.
- Sold vacant.
- The property last sold in 2017 for $400,000.
- The buyer financed the transaction with 15% down and an interest rate of 6.7%.
- The property just sold for $680,000…the equivalent of $472/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com