Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 320 Billingsly Court is located in the Cool Springs area of Franklin.
- The building was constructed in 2004 on a cul-de-sac, 3-acre lot.
- Well parked with 81 spaces (3.68/1,000 SF).
- The 21,252 SF building caters to media companies.
- Half the building is occupied by Big Idea Entertainment Productions (VeggieTales).
- The other half will be occupied by the buyer, Inciite Media.
- Inciite Media launched in 2010 and is the leading simulcast ministry resource for churches.
- The buyer put 35% down with financing from Studio Bank.
- The property just sold for $5,900,000…the equivalent of $278/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com