Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 3252 Aspen Grove Road, Unit 400 is a 1,932 SF retail office condo.
- Built in 2007, this one-story commercial condo building has 7 total units.
- The building sits on a 2.82-acre parcel with 6.5/1,000 SF parking.
- Businesses in the building include Cool Springs Eyecare, Performance Vision Therapy and Cool Springs Chiropractic.
- The building is located off Cool Springs Blvd behind two retail buildings that are home to Burger Up, McAlister’s Deli and Moe’s Southwest Grill.
- The property just sold for $900,000…the equivalent of $467/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com