Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 3407 Gallatin Pike is a former Rite-Aid store.
- The empty 10,900 SF building was constructed in 1998 and sits on a 1.33 acre lot.
- The property is located across the street from Kroger. 60 parking spaces.
- Access to the property from the side street (Home Road) or through the neighboring Dollar Tree parking lot.
- The buyer had no plans for the building at time of purchase.
- Zoned MUL-A (Mixed Use Limited).
- The property just sold for $2,050,000…the equivalent of $188/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale.Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a commercial real estate broker for sellers in the Nashville, Milwaukee and Florida markets.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com