Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 3525 Kedron Road is better known as The Shops of Kedron.
- The multitenant strip center is located behind the new BP gas station and adjacent to the A+ Storage.
- The 14,000 SF building was constructed in 2005 on 1.82 acres.
- Tenants include Viking Pizza Company, Anytime Fitness, Hangar Clinic and Elevate Dance Studio.
- 59 parking spaces (4.2/1,000 SF).
- 258 days on market.
- 100% occupancy.
- NNN leases.
- 6.6% cap rate.
- Located east of the Target-anchored Crossings at Spring Hill, a high-profile retail development.
- The property last traded in 2015 for $1,600,000.
- The property just sold for $3,625,000…the equivalent of $259/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com