Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 3636 Murphy Road is a 3,687 SF freestanding retail building that was constructed in 1938.
- The dated building sits on a .38 Acre (16,553 SF) corner parcel of land with approx. 15 parking spaces.
- At time of sale, the property was occupied by Import Flowers.
- Zoned CS.
- Two curb cuts.
- The surrounding properties are mostly residential with the exception being The Warehouse Stor-N-Lok next door.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Renasant Bank at 5.3% interest for 30 years.
- The property just sold for $1,250,000…the equivalent of $339/SF of building or $75/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com