Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 3807 Gallatin Pike is the former Henry James Bar, an upscale cocktail bar with farm to table Latin American small plates.
- The 3,160 SF building was constructed in 1969 and substantially updated in 2018 ($400,000 renovation cost).
- The bar sits on a flat, .58-acre parcel of land with 40 parking spaces.
- MULA zoning.
- 100′ of Gallatin Pike frontage.
- The buyers also operate the bar known as GoodTimes on 4th Avenue S near Nashville SC’s stadium.
- This property last sold in 2018 for $789,000.
- The asking price was $1,625,000.
- The transaction was financed by BankTennessee.
- The property just sold for $1,600,000…the equivalent of $507/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com