Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 40 Moss Lane is a 3 tenant retail center located within Berry Farms.
- Berry Farms is a mixed-use master planned community where work, shopping, and leisure blends seamlessly with front porch living on pedestrian-friendly streets.
- This 6,728 SF masonry building is 9 years old.
- Tenants include Berry Farms Eyecare (2,218 SF, 12/26 expiration), FirstBank (3,239 SF, 9/28 expiration) and Tennessee Farm Bureau (1,451 SF, 9/24 expiration).
- All tenants are on NNN leases.
- .62 acre parcel with 31 parking spaces.
- The asking price was $5,291,000.
- The deal traded at a 5.78% cap rate.
- The property just sold for $4,857,300…the equivalent of $722/SF.
Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com