Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 401 Smyrna Square Drive is better known as the Sherwin Williams paint store off of S Lowry Street.
- The property is behind Wendy’s and next to AutoZone.
- The 5,000 SF building was constructed in 1999 on a .91 acre parcel of land.
- 15 parking spaces, pylon sign.
- Corporately guaranteed NN lease structure.
- Sherwin Williams has since signed a 10 year lease extension and the property was immediately put back on the market for sale at a 5.25% cap rate.
- The buyer put 25% down with financing from United Community Back at 3.01% interest for 60 months.
- The property just sold for $780,000…the equivalent of $156/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com