Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 408 Russell Street is a 6,480 SF, one-story office building on a 28,600 SF lot.
- The property was developed in 1967.
- Over half the site is used for parking.
- The building is occupied by the seller, Adtec Productions.
- The buyer also owns the nearby East Ivy Mansion, a wedding and events venue.
- The property last sold in 1993 for $150,000.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Fourth Capital Bank.
- The property just sold for $4,300,000…the equivalent of $664/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com