Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 4107 Hillsboro Circle is a 3,368 SF, two-story retail office building.
- Built in 1985, the building sits on a .17 acre (7,405 SF) parcel of land with 12 parking spaces.
- Located between Truist Bank and Dr. Douglas McMillan Cosmetic & Family Dentistry.
- Zoned OR20.
- This building was once home to long-standing art retailer Cumberland Gallery.
- Yearly Company, a custom jewelry retailer, will relocate to the building this summer.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Pinnacle Bank at 6.12% interest.
- The property last traded in 2022 for $2,050,000.
- The property just sold for $2,500,000…the equivalent of $742/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com