Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 412 Main Street in charming downtown Franklin is a two-story, 5,280 SF retail and office building.
- Located across from the Franklin Theater, the building was constructed in 1900 on a 3,167 SF lot.
- At time of sale, the first floor retail space was occupied by Jondie, a women’s boutique.
- The second floor consists of 3 private offices.
- The buyer intends to occupy the entire building with its investment management business.
- Two parking spaces, 54’ of frontage.
- The buyer put 10% down.
- The asking price was $2,650,000.
- The property just sold for $2,550,000…the equivalent of $483/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com