Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 4141 Old Hillsboro Road is located in the area of Franklin known as the “unincorporated rural village” of Leiper’s Fork.
- Leiper’s Fork has a population of 650 and is located 8 miles from downtown Franklin.
- Constructed in 1968, the building offers 3,712 SF on two floors.
- It sits on a .57 acre lot across from Puckett’s.
- The building is occupied by the new buyer, known as Big Bad Breakfast at the Country Boy.
- The property last sold in 2015 for $838,000.
- The property just sold recently for $1,500,000…the equivalent of $404/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com