Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 415 W. Thompson Lane is a 2,000 SF restaurant that was built in 1950.
- The restaurant building sits on a .27 acre (11,761 SF) corner parcel of land.
- The building is occupied by Gojo Ethiopian Cafe and Restaurant which serves traditional Ethiopian cuisine eaten with enjira bread including vegetarian options & a hookah bar.
- 18 parking spaces.
- CS (Commercial Services) zoning.
- Roughly located at the intersection of Nolensville Pike and W Thompson Lane.
- The property is flanked by Rosie’s Twin Kegs (dive bar and burger restaurant) and Imports Autoplex (used car dealer).
- The seller financed the transaction with 30% down.
- The property just sold for $1,030,000…the equivalent of $515/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com