Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 4308 Charlotte Avenue is a 1,400 SF office building that sits on a 7,800 SF parcel of land.
- Built in 2014, the masonry building consists of two 700 SF floorplates.
- Zoned CS (Commercial Services).
- Each floor is separately metered.
- 5 parking spaces with room to add more in the rear.
- Restroom on each floor.
- Sold vacant.
- On the market for 189 days.
- The property just sold for $925,000…the equivalent of $661/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com