Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 4406 Charlotte Avenue was built in 1930 to be used as a single-vehicle fire station.
- The 4,974 SF building sits on a .26-acre parcel of land.
- The property was last used as Lambert Auto.
- Delivered vacant at time of sale.
- The buyer owns downtown’s Pinewood Social restaurant.
- Sitting next to the restaurant Smokin’ Thighs, this Sylvan Park building will be restored to its original firehouse character which will require about 10 months.
- M. L. Rose flanks the other side of the property.
- 67’ of frontage with limited parking.
- The property last sold in 1991 for $72,500.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- The property just sold for $2,000,000…the equivalent of $402/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com