Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 45 Music Square West (aka 17th Avenue) is a 116-year-old office building in the Music Row neighborhood of Nashville.
- The 3-story converted residence measures 3,565 SF and sits on a .17 acre corner lot.
- Adjacent to the new 18th & Chet office building, the property offers 15 parking spaces which are very valuable in the dense area.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Fourth Capital Bank.
- The property last traded in 2016 for $1,300,000.
- The property just sold for the full asking price of $1,675,000…the equivalent of $470/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com