Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 4501 Harding Pike is a vacant 1,176 SF retail building on a .23 acre corner parcel.
- Located near the Belle Meade Kroger at the intersection of Harding Pike and White Bridge Road/Woodmont Boulevard.
- Huge daily traffic counts of 33,000 (Harding Pike) and 29,000 (White Bridge).
- The location serves the affluent, densely populated areas of Nashville’s Green Hills-Belle Meade submarket, approximately 4 miles west of downtown.
- Built in 1985, previous tenants include Bernard Health, Moto Photo, AT&T Store and Fifth Third Bank.
- 10 parking spaces.
- The property last sold in 1984 for $180,000.
- The property just sold for $1,600,000…the equivalent of $1,361/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com