Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 4584 Tom Lunn Road is roughly located at Port Royal Road and Saturn Pkwy on a 5-acre parcel of land.
- The 11,100 SF building was constructed in 2001.
- Two smaller accessory buildings in the rear.
- Substantial paved outdoor parking for vehicle and equipment storage.
- The buyer plans to occupy the building with its heavy equipment rental business.
- The property just sold for $1,815,000…the equivalent of $164/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com