Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 4716 Trenton Drive in Hermitage is best known as Summit Court Apartments
- The 42-year-old, two building complex totals 34 units
- All units are two bedrooms
- 1.6-acre lot
- Well parked with 2 parking spaces per unit
- Located near the intersection of Lebanon Pike and Andrew Jackson Parkway
- Each unit offers about 910 square feet, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- The buyer is a Salt Lake City based investor
- The property last traded in 2011 for $960,000
- The property just sold for $2,910,000…the equivalent of $86,000/unit
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com