Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 487 Humphreys Street is a .41-acre (17,859 SF) assemblage of raw land in the Wedgewood Houston neighborhood of Nashville.
- The parcel is located next to Gabby’s Burgers and Fries at the intersection of Hagan Street and Humphreys Street.
- There are no buildings on the parcel.
- The price paid was near a record for the area.
- The planned development has not yet been announced.
- The property just sold for $2,250,000…the equivalent of $126/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com