Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 5003 Crossing Circle in Mount Juliet is located roughly at the intersection of I-40 and Mt Juliet Road.
- The 14,930 SF building sits on a 1.95 acre lot.
- Built in 2008, the two-story masonry building is home to tenants like AC Dentistry, Centennial Pediatrics, Oxford Orthodontics and Mt. Juliet Center for Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Parking ratio of 4 spaces per 1,000 SF.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from INSBank.
- The property last sold in 2011 for $4,300,000.
- The property just sold for $3,700,000…the equivalent of $248/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com