Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 5023 Harpeth Drive in Maryland Farms is the former home of Sullivan Dental Partners.
- Constructed in 1957, the 2,558 SF building sits on a .58-acre lot.
- The property sold for its land value.
- The buyer plans to construct a new building with a similar footprint.
- Sullivan Dental Partners relocated to a new building next door at 5015 Harpeth Drive.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from First Farmers Bank.
- The property was on the market for almost a year before trading at a $125,000 discount.
- The property just sold for $1,325,000…the equivalent of $53/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com